Inventory Management is the supervision of non-capitalized assets (inventory) and stock items. A component of supply chain management, inventory management supervises the flow of goods from manufacturers to warehouses and from these facilities to point of sale. Sam Dunn Enterprises, Inc., knows that to meet the expectations of our Customers that accurate inventories and timely deliveries are a MUST! Warehouse and transportation management systems are an important tool to collect information and provide reporting functions that enhance business management by automating the shipping and billing processes.
Key Business benefits;
- Improve your customer responsiveness through better organization.
- Reduce costs so you can offer more competitive prices.
- Capture more revenues so you can improve your bottom line.
- Boost productivity so your reps get more done in less time with more accuracy.
- Instantly display reliable data the way your customer wants to see it, in real-time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Sam Dunn Enterprises Inc., utilizes the 3PLink® Warehouse Management System (WMS) for Public Warehouses as an integrated suite of applications built within Dynamics NAV that gives our customers the tools to plan, manage, and execute a world-class, third-party or public warehouse operation.
- Run as a stand-alone Billing and Inventory system for 3PL warehouses, or integrate with the Dynamics NAV financial management and accounting modules
- Multi-client, client-owned Inventory management
- Billing & receivables, including storage, handling, and activity-based charges,
- Full warehouse management, including shipping, receiving, documents, and reports